Monday, March 5, 2012

Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2009)

QT with my puppy. 


I've finally had the chance to catch up on my favorite tv show, Shameless. A Showtime series on it's second season adapted from an original British show. William H. Macy is brilliant! And the concept is so interesting! A family having to stick together through many obstacles... what am I saying, that's every show.




The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) There are a few movies I can only watch once, cry my eyes out, then never watch it again. Radio (2003), The Soloist (2009), I am Legend (2007), and anything with helpless animals (that normally die) or handicapped people (that just can't catch a break). Just not my kind of movie.
TPOH falls under this category because even though I love how hard Wil fights... it's just too much for my heart to handle! I think it's a fantastic movie and I watched it again today, but I can't watch it over and over.  But it's moment's like the following that make it completely worth the pain.


Peanut & Brandon 
Our roomie, Van Evans




I'm about to flip the switch entirely.
The Human Centipede (2009) On my search for an appropriate GIF in honor of The Human Centipede I only prolonged the inevitable puking that would ensue. Tumblr. C'mon. The things you will allow. (I'll laugh about it tomorrow, but for tonight, I stand offended.)
This is by far the most equally creative and disturbing film I've seen. I guess I was lying when I said "I've seen it all." I have NOW seen it all. Ew. Ew. Ew is all I keep saying. We decided to watch this movie, Brandon & I, after googling "scariest movie on Netflix Instant." A movie I've heard nothing about seems to be pretty popular. From a filmmakers perspective let me tell about the positive things I found. For starts:
SPOILERS
When Lindsay escapes, she tears the IV out of her arm and it steadily bleeds for the sequence that follows. It looked very realistic and continued to bleed in the pool and when she gets out. Then the scars created by the incisions on their faces looked eerily realistic as well. *shivers*
(this warning may fail depending on my blog layout, but there is a gross image at the bottom)




































No comments:

Post a Comment