Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Office (2005)


There is this convenient hallway located in a building where I have a break in between class. There's a desk, lamp, chair and outlet for my computer. The teacher across the hall tends to get very loud and passionate about phallus references in Self, Society and Cosmos. I just shut the door which cancels the noise. I'm conveniently located near a restroom and a vending machine. I get a lot of work done in my office. 

Old Dogs has wrapped, here are a few photos to close that chapter. 

Set of Old Dogs
my fun poncho that made life so convenient!
Darren MF Hummel
Stunt Driving for Old Dogs


Austin, Boom Op
Awesome AD team for Old Dogs
Drew, Andrea, me, Rachael, Austin, Jeremiah

idk what's going on here but it's funny




I recently applied for an internship for the months of Oct-Nov for an independent feature shooting in Winston Salem. It seemed like the perfect timing and the Producer, Summer, who's an alumni, and probably one of the coolest cats I've met in a while, made the film sound like it would be the best film to work on. 
Weeks passed and I didn't hear anything, it took everything in me not to email or call or stalk someone. But I waited patiently, passing on another internship opportunity.
Then the call came. Early in the morning. I answered a NY # I did not recognize and I'm glad I did because I got the internship. On my very first, non-school related, non-student produced Independent feature. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2437548/
Starring Paul Schneider (UNCSA alumni!!!)


Amy Sedaris



Celia Weston



Heather Graham



Melanie Lynskey


Anna Camp (UNCSA alumni!!)



Below are a couple of articles on the film, I start in just a couple of weeks! 


Goodbye To All That


No comments:

Post a Comment