Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scary Movie (2000)


Excited to be going back to school tomorrow and going to film the last bit of my 3 min short. A party scene! Who doesn't love a good 'ol college party scene?! 

Today is the last day of my fall break and I'm sick! To top it off I spent the better part of today alone. :( Bran is in some really cool school in Camp Lejune so he left around 1 today. I just got a call not to worry, but that he was thrown off a boat!! If I wasn't high off meds, I may have overreacted. Instead, I think I said, "cool!" 

This break was perfectly placed in the semester. After cramming for midterms, flying to CA and getting emotionally ready for Bran's return I needed to press pause on my brain and just drive on auto pilot for a few days, I think my immune system is still on pause because I have been throwing up all day and with a migraine. 


Sorry for the visuals, but I'm OBSESSED with tumblr right now. :) Why am I so late?!

The day Brandon got back we jumped on Carol's 3 min assignment and helped as grips, this is the finished product, and it is brilliant! 

I can't wait to finish mine, it should be wrapped and ready sometime next week! 

In Self, Society and Cosmos we are studying absurdist writing. Starting with the Bald Soprano: http://www.shmoop.com/bald-soprano/
It's going to be interesting to think like an absurdist for a few weeks. 

It's getting close to that time to start planning Spring Break. I'd like to do something BIG, like leave the United States. Should be possible if we start saving now.. 

Have I seen any interesting movies this break, you ask? Um. no. It's October which means I indulge in horror movies. This week alone I've seen:

Scream 4 (2011)
Hostel II (2007)
Halloween 2 (2009)
The Strangers (2008)
The Others (2001)

I did show Brandon Bridesmaids (2011) and got him laughing so hard and so cute!! I had to record him. I'll add him to my next mini-montage. Then I saw Vicky Christina Barcelona (2008) and I LOVED it! It was so cute and witty. (whoa, deja vu in a million ways right now).
Then Bran and I were in a Godfather (1972) mood and took 2 days to get through it. 

This weekend's required screenings are: Love Goddess (?), Casablanca (1942) and Bombshell (1933). PS I will be dragging Bran to all of these required screening because he is spending the weekend with me. 
Then hopefully we'll be sneaking away to see Footloose (2011) without telling any of my fellow-film students or I will be highly judged. :) That movie has sentimental value with us. We met in 2002 when I was performing in Footloose at CFRT. 


This picture was taken on Aug 8th, 2002. The day we met. I knew we were MFEO. 

OOH! A 4th year film I am crewing on starts shooting this weekend, Death of a Wizard. I'm really excited to help on this movie. So far I've only been involved in costuming, but they've liked everything we have picked out. :D

I hope this migraine goes away soon, I can't focus long enough to finish my Art History Assignment. But I sure can blog about it. :) 

Nighty night my sweeties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment