Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Boyfriend's Back (1993)



My Boyfriend's Back is one of my 90s fav teen films. Johnny has been in love with Missy for years, he dies one night and comes back to life (as a zombie) to win her heart (or brain). :) Very romantic love story. 


This has been a CRAZY week (as expected) and somehow I've managed to do pretty good so far. I've finally finished all of my midterms. Passed all of them with flying colors until my last midterm, American Cinema (which I bombed). Thursday afternoon I got too comfortable and didn't study much for the midterm thinking it would be easy peezy lemon squeezy. Not so much. 

But they are over and I can finally focus on editing and finishing my 3 minute film. I'm so excited! I have a great crew and some great drama students. It's called Haven and so far looks beautiful. 

Fall break just started and Brandon spent the last few days charming my buddies at school. I'm so happy he fits right in. It's so weird to think I'm already half way through my first semester of film school!!

SDFF was a complete success! I didn't realize how much I missed them. Especially my bff, Jen Petrini. Stay tuned for some great pics by my bud, Dianna. 

It's so great to have B back! I've been having so much fun catching up with him and snuggling Peanut!!


This is a video for my dear friend, Camilo. :)



Now heres a video blog with yours truly. Plus a little montage video! 





Call me a social network whore, but I just discovered Tumblr. :) I want to follow you so send me an invite or however that works. http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/christenes-dailies

No comments:

Post a Comment