Thursday, September 29, 2011

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010)

Boy this week has been crazy. I've been preparing for midterms, my trip to CA, Brandon coming home and my 3 minute directing assignment. I love working under pressure, but I wish I could stop time sometimes. I'm finding studying for the midterms fairly easy since I've read all of the reading assignments but I still worry. It will be interesting to try to find time this weekend in CA to study for the midterms, because during the Film Festival, it completely consumes me ( in a good way). By this time tomorrow I will be in San Diego!!

I started getting tutored in Final Cut Pro and this is what a project on Final Cut Pro looks like. We are currently playing around with a scene from an episode of The Ghost Whisperer. It is a lot of fun and gives you SO much control on editing your projects. I can't wait to learn more about sound and effects. 



On Saturday I gave some parent tours for Family Weekend. One of the stages we visited was the ADR/Foley Stage. It was my favorite during my interview and it seems to be a parent favorite. I can't wait to spend some time in here.


We are all required to work in the Art Department for upperclass films during the semester, here are a few of my pals working on Children Of Wax, a 4th year film. 


 

In Production Design last week our assignment was to build a model of our childhood home using foam core board. This is Austin holding a few of ours.


And Burton Wrencher showing us examples of what to do.



Planking & Owling



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planking_(fad)  That link gives some information to this new fad. Well, not really new, but new to me. I think it is hilarious and I'm so fascinated with creating interesting planking situations. So stay tuned for some very weird photos to come. :)


The following link is my friend's :30 assignment. It is by far the funnest I've participated in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment