Saturday, September 10, 2011

X-Men: First Class (2011)

A Beautiful blend of Film & D&P patiently waiting for the projection of Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba. Brandon & I saw this live in Orlando on our honeymoon and LOVED it. It's not the same on DVD (which we own) but it's pretty awesome projected off of the student commons building.  


Austin & Alex & I waiting for A Fool There Was (1915)


During this screening Brandon called! He's doing well, but ready to come home! 24 days and he will be snuggling up beside me!! I wish I didn't have class or I would stay in bed for an entire day with him! He will just have to settle with keeping me company in my classes. He's got to learn this stuff too if we are going to start our Production Company "Dragon Ball Zeeeeeeeee." 


Camilo & Eric.... something about an owl.... 


We finally had our First Cinematography class! Meet David Elkins!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0253856/


Professor Elkins has such a great resume and a great attitude. He took our picture to remember our names easier, so I thought it fit to take his. :) I LOVE that Professor Elkins is wasting no time and jumping right into the assignments. We have a quiz next week on a bunch of camera equipment. This class is going to be great! I'll forgive myself for failing the safety exam if I pass this class with 110%. Deal. 

A memory can be trained and developed; no one should seek to justify careless viewing and annotation by claiming a "bad memory." I read this quote while reading my editing assignment and it felt like a slap in the face because that is exactly what I do. Excuse careless viewing to a bad memory. It's hard to retain so much info after not having to for years. It's just a matter of training my brain.

Today is my Dad's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Dad!



I spent all morning doing homework feeling really boring. So I went to lunch and met with my girl, Carol and her hubby. We decided to start our Directing assignment. Filming a :20 scene where there's a mood change. Once I finish mine I'll put it up. I shot it with Carol's Cannon T2I.

Below is Carol shooting her second assignment for the class, "Something Lost."


No comments:

Post a Comment