Thursday, September 8, 2011

Failure to Launch (2006)

!@#$%^&*(_+)!!!!! I failed the Safety Exam!!! The Handbook I printed over the summer, took to the beach to study, carried around for the last 2 weeks, and read entirely through in the last 2 days. We took the exam Tuesday night and I felt good going in, and coming out (no dirty jokes). I received the infamous email this morning telling me I received a 78% (80% being passing). I was FLABBERGASTED! I still am. I don't understand it. Because of failing (ooo I hate that word) I have to sit in on a review session next Saturday from 9am-12. Then wait another week before taking the test again. This is agonizing!! I'm so disappointed in myself I can't stand it, there is no excuse. The guide (and test) are very self explanatory so I just don't get it.

On a better note, as I was doing my directing homework the author gave a short scene then asked how I would set the cameras up. I drew a little diagram of how I'd do it and it was EXACTLY as the author did! Hmm...



My Directing class is going to be the death of me. Not for the course work load, but the lack there of. I have never been presented with an assignment so unorganized that could be the most exciting assignment so far. I could go on and on about how I think I need a Valium before this class, but I'm hoping my attitude changes and I won't have to make a comment like that.



Yoga. I had my first yoga class this morning and it was nice. It was not challenging but I needed to be forced to breathe slowly. I got to Skype Brandon for a little today but we kept losing signal and I wanted to pull my hair out! That should have gone sooo different.


This is what I call my serenity swing. I played on it while waiting for Brandon to call and it helped calm me down. It was nice feeling like a kid for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment