Sunday, September 18, 2011

Night at the Roxbury (1998)



Hello friends! So I have finally caught up on sleep (10 hours last night) after a pretty eventful weekend. But it's not over yet!

After passing the safety exam yesterday, I decided to jump on crew for the first film I could and that just so happened to be my buddy's film, Memoirs. Director/Writer- Ian McClerin, Writer/Producer-Joey Poach. Tomorrow is the last day of filming and last night they filmed a big party scene at Bob Gosse's house. (Refer to my "The Producers (1968)" blog for info on him). I didn't actually 'crew' I was an extra for the party because I didn't sign up in time to crew. Either way it was a BLAST and a 1/2.

As you'll see below we danced so long and so hard we broke the floor. As fun as the night was, we felt pretty bad because Gosse is the man for letting them film at his house.

It's homework time, followed by college quidditch. It's real, look it up: http://www.internationalquidditch.org/

16 days until my honey is home!!!! I can't wait!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment