Friday, November 4, 2011

Stick It (2006)


4 posts in the month of October: no bueno. I didn't feel THAT busy... Classes have a satisfactory pace and extracurricular activities (films for Directing and for fun) don't feel like they take TOO much of my time. Maybe it's just that I don't find important things to say.

Well, technically there is only 4 weeks left of academic and art classes before
  INTENSIVE ARTS 
Which is 2 weeks of workshops in our disciplines with guest speakers and screenings after screenings!! I'm so excited! 

After Intensive Arts I get 3 weeks of Christmas break (alone) :( Brandon deploys in Dec. But I'll have Peanut and Mom, and FAYETTEVILLE! :) I miss my fay-peeps!

I'm in the process of finishing shooting the last scenes for my Dream Sequence 03:00 for Directing. My DP, Chris Ellison is such a badass. My actors are all amazing as well! I haven't thought of a title of it, so those of you who know the concept, HELP! I've finished my 5 minute script which is our first year final assignment. I LOVE the idea and it just proves how important collaboration is because I would not have such  great project without the amazing input of my awesome friends. We film them on stage 4 and 5 next semester with an entire crew. AGH!!! I LOVE FILM!!




Movies I've seen recently:
Lost in Transalation (2003) Directed by one of my favs, Sofia Coppola.
Rosemarys Baby (1968) CREEPY!
For Whom The Bell Tolls (1943) Were there an horses in that?
Amelie (2001) I really liked it!

That's really all I can think of besides my required screenings for classes.

This weekend is going to be a fun one! I'm going to Fayetteville! After shooting a music video on Saturday, of course. Miss Saigon is playing at Cape Fear Regional opening this weekend. :)
www.cfrt.org

I've been wanting to make this music video for a while and the concept was originally as finger puppets, then hand puppets, but why not POPSICLE STICKS!!??


As I mentioned before my last assignment for Directing class is to film a 03:00 Dream sequence, in silent. I've worked on many of my friends these last few weeks and I've learned so much in the process. My latest was Tyler Harmon-Townsend's yesterday. With a raw fish and regurgitation.

For those who don't know my 'family', 'crew' 'peeps' 'cool table at the caf',


This is Austin Elliott, the fish handler. The boy version of me. 


That's Kaelie Kandel, my homegirl. I'd give an organ for her... and one day I may need to...



That is Camilo Herrera, my dearest friend. :D EEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeee


That's Lili, my sweet girl. She brings a smile to my face every time I see her. :D



And then Ben, (I don't care about my ISO!!!! :) 

There you have it, my family. :) xoxoxo

I wanted to post some videos I've worked on, but I'm having trouble...






1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful. :)
    Even though you stalk me in my sleep, i will always love and accept you haha

    ReplyDelete