Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days of Nights (2007)

I had this 30 Day challenge on Facebook, unfinished. So I decided to slowly finish it and post it here instead. :)


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
This is one of the few pics I really like. 



1. I'm going to be a filmmaker.
2. I love to laugh, and I like to steal people's laughs.
3. I cry a lot.
4. My friends are a necessity for survival.
5. I love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
6. I have only recently learned how to truly forgive.
7. I'm my worst critic and enemy.
8. I love dancing when I'm alone, well jerking my body around.
9. I hate being alone, and love company
10. I love everything about theatre.
11. I love my family and feel comfort when I'm physically with them.
12. I love Brandon.
13. I'm scared to go through with things I know I really want.
14. Hate that people think they know me or have me figured out when I know they don't.
15. I believe in therapy

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.


Mom


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Day 04 - A picture of your favorite day.

First day at UNCSA. So many emotion, not all good. But I'll never forget this day. 




Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Random day in San Diego. 
                                        
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


Julianne Hough

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.


Peanut!!
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.




Bachelorette Party!!
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.




Justin Duncan

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.




Katherine Washington

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.




animal cruelty

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.


playing mindlessly in the rain

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
30 Seconds To Mars
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Jen Petrini

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.


This is by far the hardest question because there isn't one thing that trumps the other..

I want to learn how to play the guitar I've owned for 2 3 years.
travel the whole world.
make a feature film
make a documentary
write a song
Make my own timeline of world history
run a marathon then triathlon
go to cooking school
compete in an amateur ballroom competition
learn to sail
stay a night in every hotel in Vegas
pose for Annie Leibovitz
Work with Quentin Tarantino, Lin Manuel Miranda, Eli Roth, Jared Leto & Rachel McAdams
and a million other things!


Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Eli Roth & Quentin Tarantino
 
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.


My camera
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.


Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
France

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
<trying to forget it.>

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
singing

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.



Day 25 - A picture of your day.




Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Not just A family member, but MY family. Left to Right (Dad, me, Lagi, Ginger & Eric)


Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
being smothered

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile & Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss
Friends & family, old & new. 


No comments:

Post a Comment